Go Back   Spiritwood Forums > Roleplaying / Gaming > Ultima Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2007, 08:27 PM   #1
Alyssia Kanath
Thunderlord

Default Secondary Guild

There has come up the issue of a couple older people wanting back into the RoH after having come back and not been tagged for a long time. Also a couple others who have shown interest.

Now because we have already voted on these issues in regards to new members and old members returning...and because they have to wait for a great deal of time in order to be retagged...for the simple reason we need to get to know them. *smiles*

Ruden and I have spoken and we wanted to bring up the subject to all...of having a secondary guild.

It would be a guild that only people interested in getting tagged with us would be allowed on. And they would stay in that guild until the final RoH tag was given. It would be run by Ruden and I...and only have ONE HIGHLIGHT...that would be ...to be HL'd to the RoH stone. So that we may go hunting with them, spar with them, heal with them, and have the ability to help them out a bit more.

We need a name for it as well. We've been kicking around "Spiritwood Rangers". Any other ideas please feel free to include them!

What do people think? Because I know a few of these people would like to at least be able to be highlighted with us for the above stated reasons.

"There are no unknown roads in life...only forgotten ones. ~Alyssia Kanath"
"Thunderlord history is that mexican hot sauce with the chicken on the label that is writen in spanish but there is no definition in spanish for how spicy it actually is."~ Korthos Du'Vallon
Alyssia Kanath is offline   Reply With Quote