Go Back   Spiritwood Forums > Roleplaying / Gaming > World of Warcraft

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2006, 12:21 PM   #2
Cesied
Dihn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybeus View Post
After seeing a few WoW posts on other boards, I got that old pull in the back of mind to start playing again. But then I realized I can't really play with everyone I want to if I did. Heck, I can't even play with half the people I'd want to. Does anyone else have the same problem I do?

Everyone I know seems to pick a different server when they start up. All the original spiritwood that joined had alliance characters on Kul'Thuzad (PvP) or Feathermoon (RP), depending on who didn't like PvP. Then came the horde characters on Kirin Tor (RP). Now looks like with the newer server rules, we've added Twisting Nether (RPPvP) to the bunch. I have an older brother that plays The Venture Co (RPPvP) with 20+ of his friends, a friend I've known since high school that plays Ner'Zhul (PvP) with dozen or so people he knows. And I found out recently that a guy from college switched over with his guild from an old pvp server to Emerald Dream (RPPvP). And this doesn't count the non-roleplaying but decent people that I know playing either.

So I figure that simply through people I know, I have ties with about 100+ WoW players that I could personal vouch for as good people who range from hard core roleplayers to casual gamers spread across nearly a dozen servers. But I can only play with on average a dozen given the server I pick.

If only I could one day unite the clans.
My self for one. (Same might go for Hargen and Sanchos dunno just yet) I will play where ever. What I am looking for is player base. The more the better imo Heck I found some old Guildys of mine from Equanimity (percial) playing on a server. Now they want me to come over there and play with them. We all have this problem. But I told them as they will allways be my friends, but my ingame friends are spirtwood/dihn now. And I told them to come join me. So I put it back on them They seen the point Though I will roll chars over there to join them in battle and relive the past days we shared. But that my home was on TN now

EDIT:

Anyone wanting to join us please come over I play from 7EST till around 11EST give or take two hours. But yes if you wish to join please do Would make a very very happy Merts

Last edited by Cesied; 10-10-2006 at 12:31 PM.
Cesied is offline   Reply With Quote