Go Back   Spiritwood Forums > General Forums > Crossroads Forum

View Poll Results: What should we do with Spiritwood.com?
No point in paying for a domain name these days, social media, IM and email are plenty! 0 0%
I'd like to keep it alive, I come here daily and watch for hours, just waiting for someone to post! 0 0%
I'd like to keep it alive, let's keep it on the cheap somewhere, in case we all come out of hiding. 6 100.00%
Ummm, whatevs. 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 07-25-2016, 06:31 PM   #11
Raina
Mynx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodur View Post
I'm getting a divorce, I'm going to need you guys
Sorry to hear it

Quote:
I do think this community needs to morph into something more 21st century, and I think our relationships are based on a lot more than the Rangers of the Heart now. So I say keep spiritwood.net in place for now while we make sure that everyone on this site is as connected to everyone else as they need to be. After that we use some sort of social media platform (instagram, twitter, facebook, tumblr, blogger, I don't know, I'm still learning this social media shit) to allow any of us to post anything we want on any subject. One thing I would miss badly about this place is the great discussions we have about random ass topics like whether you could blow someone's leg off with a .45 or what the effective range of a crossbow is.
Yea, I'm not on any of those myself, I'm just not very Social I guess

But I'd be willing to put anything up here if there are any ideas.. and/or keep the forums Either way, unless Kyrian wants to shut it down (for reasons), I'll do whatever else to keep it goin.

Quote:
Haha, look at the dude who never comes around any more with an opinion

Typical

~Rai