Go Back   Spiritwood Forums > General Forums > Crossroads Forum

View Poll Results: What should we do with Spiritwood.com?
No point in paying for a domain name these days, social media, IM and email are plenty! 0 0%
I'd like to keep it alive, I come here daily and watch for hours, just waiting for someone to post! 0 0%
I'd like to keep it alive, let's keep it on the cheap somewhere, in case we all come out of hiding. 6 100.00%
Ummm, whatevs. 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 06-26-2016, 10:24 AM   #9
Raina
Mynx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrian View Post
Well said in all points.

In terms of turning it over, I will see if I can arrange that, especially if you get a better deal and feel comfortable with it. I always just stuck with NS because they were the original, and I feared if I tried to change to godaddy or other options to save a few bucks, and somehow lost the domain name as part of a swindle or oversight, members here wouldn't take too kindly to it
I'm with you, I was the same way for a long time, then gave GoDaddy a try. While not least expensive I'm sure, it's been pretty decent and paying for another domain won't break th e bank. I'd even rather just see a static page with a Spiritwood Logo and nothing else then let it possibly go into someone else's hands just... because.

~Rai