Go Back   Spiritwood Forums > General Forums > Crossroads Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 08-03-2015, 12:59 PM   #6
Yale
Spiritwood

Default Way Late for the Party!

Sorry guys, thank you for the b-day wishes. I'm still kicking! Been dealing with Kidney issues (Stones, and more stones!) over the last few months, 2 surgeries and now hopefully better with that. Have a ruptured disc in the back too, this ranger is getting old! haha

Desiree and I had a spiritual ceremony last/last August and we are bonded together in spiritual matrimony in a hybrid Taoism/Buddhist way. :-) Bought a house in November. Jacob turned 22 in March. Planted my first full fledged garden. Still work where I've always worked. Still hike and walk when possible.

Gotta lot to be thankful for and thank the world for my existence each day.

Gave Bard's Tale IV a kickstart lately. Played the heck out of Wasteland 2.

You know what's been keeping me busy the last month or two now? Good ole Dark Age of Camelot! Hooked up with a European guild and have been climbing the ranks, lots o fun still, at least to me. The guild/hib raid leader reminds me of Vallor with accent and leadership, we've been busy taking relics during the euro times! Playing mostly Isli and I missed her and am having lots o fun, amazing the game still plays and is active!

Miss all you guys and gals there though :-(

Hope life is treating everyone well. Miss you all and live with all my memories of great days we all spent and maybe someday in the future will spend again. *always hopeful the next gotta play thing gets us all* Thanks again everyone!